aro_craze
12-25-2008, 12:51 AM
how come u know this one is chilli? :confused:
thx for sharring :congrats::top:
stated in the cert as chilli red

legability
12-25-2008, 01:03 AM
stated in the cert as chilli red

:D:D:D:D:D thx ... hopefully further will shown as same as the certificate mention ... well imho i'm agree with your short cut about the type ... but somehow i'm still curious how to different between blood & chilli for the juvenile :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused: perhaps someone knows how to identify it ... please feel free to share ... ;) thx in advaced :congrats:

arofanatics
12-25-2008, 07:59 AM
:D:D:D:D:D thx ... hopefully further will shown as same as the certificate mention ... well imho i'm agree with your short cut about the type ... but somehow i'm still curious how to different between blood & chilli for the juvenile :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused: perhaps someone knows how to identify it ... please feel free to share ... ;) thx in advaced :congrats:

idem;) :top:

dhlee
12-25-2008, 09:10 AM

he didnt typed "different between blood & chilli for the juvenile", he just updated the super red. anyway, aroc_craze.. nice super red, keep update. salute. :top::top::top::top:

arofanatics
12-25-2008, 09:59 AM
he didnt typed "different between blood & chilli for the juvenile", he just updated the super red. anyway, aroc_craze.. nice super red, keep update. salute. :top::top::top::top:

yes, bro aro craze didnt mention about the different...
the title said its chilli, as the certificate claimed it..

bro legal just curios how to ID two type of its..since baby/juvenile, could be rada difficult for him and also me too:D;) and we asking someone expert to give us inpo

dhlee
12-25-2008, 11:01 AM
yes, bro aro craze didnt mention about the different...
the title said its chilli, as the certificate claimed it..

bro legal just curios how to ID two type of its..since baby/juvenile, could be rada difficult for him and also me too:D;) and we asking someone expert to give us inpo

I know :D :D, aro_craze just typing based on certificate (chilli red). so I think so doesn't opened the topic about "blood red & chilli". so you and me also tidak tau, so be luking luking saja..:D:D:D:D

arofanatics
12-25-2008, 12:33 PM
I know :D :D, aro_craze just typing based on certificate (chilli red). so I think so doesn't opened the topic about "blood red & chilli". so you and me also tidak tau, so be luking luking saja..:D:D:D:D

hihihihi...andeca andeci la bora... bora boriii:D:D:D:Dviva warkupp

andhara
12-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Nice Aro and also its Barbel...:top:

tomnauly
12-25-2008, 01:48 PM
kini update chilli red saya, gambar yang akhir ngak pakai camera flash
GOOD ARO my friend

legability
12-25-2008, 06:41 PM

sorry & thx to remind me not to out of topic :congrats:

arofanatics
12-25-2008, 06:46 PM
sorry & thx to remind me not to out of topic :congrats:

tenang ajah momod lg iseng, oot dikit gpp donk:p
OOT: ehmm hmmn...poto ikan makin bagus ney...gw liat merk kenon;) camdig baru ney ato jempi....:D :top:

arofanatics
12-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Nice Aro and also its Barbel...:top:

whuiih si kuning english jg loh:top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

buat TS/aro craze...your fish lookin good, keep tanning... already spreading color on the gill plates...using sylvania?

andhara
12-25-2008, 11:42 PM

Well...itchu English bisa bagus omong coz akyu stay 4 long time di Yu Ke...;)

djuwanto
12-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Englishku juga bagus Bos,dulu sekolahnya jauhhh.nih... saya kasih tahu ya...chilired itu merahcabe:)

arofanatics
12-26-2008, 05:06 AM

Englishku juga bagus Bos,dulu sekolahnya jauhhh.nih... saya kasih tahu ya...chilired itu merahcabe:)

iya dech percaya om2:D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

aro_craze
12-26-2008, 10:19 AM

buat TS/aro craze...your fish lookin good, keep tanning... already spreading color on the gill plates...using sylvania?
belum tann lagi bro, cuma guna lampu white n pink light combo saja. skarang cuma pump aro dulu