PDA

View Full Version : Black diamond ??

sakuda
04-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi,
just want to share some data from my Thai friend. He said if it is a BD, we can see on the bottom side.
If the body is very beautiful with complete ring, it will automatically relate with the bottom side.

Cheer>>:suer:

sakuda
04-30-2009, 02:01 PM
We can see the dot and pattern of the body, right??

newb4ev3r
04-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi,
just want to share some data from my Thai friend. He said if it is a BD, we can see on the bottom side.
If the body is very beautiful with complete ring, it will automatically relate with the bottom side.

Cheer>>:suer:
Some people do agree with your statement but some said they have BD with ugly bottom side. Well, I don't have BD but from what I read, BD or BD has nothing related with whether the bottom side has a patern or not. It depends entirely on the top side patern. Black is darker and white is shinier with lots of dots.

solarcoaster
04-30-2009, 04:01 PM
just a curious question? how is the clasiification of black diamond, black isle or thousands island , eclipse ..... and the list will go on if there is any new morph from potamotrygon leopoldi :D :D :D :D , IMHO all those fancy names are given to differentiate the grade potamotrygon leopoldi due to morphing or better quality after few generation of breeding :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: who knows what new names will pop out after a few years later:D :D :D

sakuda
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Haha.
Ask me? I don't know brooo. The fish were from Hutan. eiei
I agree that the name is given and totally hard to differentiate fullly.

:suer: Let pray....

dhlee
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
thats the reason why all the black rays with higher rank & price than the other rays. long life for black rays :D:D:D

elfish
05-31-2009, 11:52 PM
thats the reason why all the black rays with higher rank & price than the other rays. long life for black rays :D:D:D
agree.....the black rays are cooller than the others

arofanatics
06-01-2009, 09:07 AM
just a curious question? how is the clasiification of black diamond, black isle or thousands island , eclipse ..... and the list will go on if there is any new morph from potamotrygon leopoldi :D :D :D :D , IMHO all those fancy names are given to differentiate the grade potamotrygon leopoldi due to morphing or better quality after few generation of breeding :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: who knows what new names will pop out after a few years later:D :D :D

im lookin forward to hear new strain, kinda boring to look black rays with white totol bulet2, maybe someday, someone could modify the pattern into kotak2 style, like a chess pattern..:D:D:D:D:p just my daydreamy...:D:D:DLoLz

solarcoaster
06-01-2009, 11:27 AM
im lookin forward to hear new strain, kinda boring to look black rays with white totol bulet2, maybe someday, someone could modify the pattern into kotak2 style, like a chess pattern..:D:D:D:D:p just my daydreamy...:D:D:DLoLz
have u got the ID6 already? they got new strain named BUTTERFLY RAY:D :D :D just like THAI AMULET THEP JAMLENG KING OF BUTTERFLY BY KRUBA KISSANA INTANAWO:D :D :D

arofanatics
06-01-2009, 01:10 PM
have u got the ID6 already? they got new strain named BUTTERFLY RAY:D :D :D just like THAI AMULET THEP JAMLENG KING OF BUTTERFLY BY KRUBA KISSANA INTANAWO:D :D :D

nope, im hoping for next potm whuahaha...:D :D :D :p
omg, wiz could seet it soon, this one adding new line up name of rays type...its cool:cool:

solarcoaster
06-01-2009, 01:26 PM
nope, im hoping for next potm whuahaha...:D :D :D :p
omg, wiz could seet it soon, this one adding new line up name of rays type...its cool:cool:
:D :D :D :D buy.........:D :D :D :D

arofanatics
06-01-2009, 02:26 PM
:D :D :D :D buy.........:D :D :D :D

tell the big boss cut 50%...ill complete my collections:D :D :D :top: :top: :top:

solarcoaster
06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
tell the big boss cut 50%...ill complete my collections:D :D :D :top: :top: :top:then u have to let him photo ur collection first:D :D :D not till 2015:D :D

arofanatics
06-01-2009, 04:27 PM
then u have to let him photo ur collection first:D :D :D not till 2015:D :D

2016..exactly:D :D :D

can negoitiate...i'll photo by myself, file send later no need capek2 coming yaa..huahahaha:D:D:D:D:top:

dhlee
06-01-2009, 10:10 PM
so what the heck ? whats the problem here ? :D:D:D

arofanatics
06-02-2009, 10:39 AM
so what the heck ? whats the problem here ? :D:D:D

no problemo officer....just lower tension ..wkwkwkw:D:D:D:D
drive safe piss:suer: :D

solarcoaster
06-02-2009, 12:18 PM
no problemo officer....just lower tension ..wkwkwkw:D:D:D:D
drive safe piss:suer: :D:D:D:D:D:Dwhy drink and drive while u can smoke and fly:D:D:D:D:D:D

arofanatics
06-02-2009, 03:12 PM
:D:D:D:D:Dwhy drink and drive while u can smoke and fly:D:D:D:D:D:D

nice words...so poetic:D :D :D