PDA

View Full Version : Pumping Up your Arowana?

fishconnection
06-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Whats the best way to pump up your arowana?

skipper
06-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Feed with frog

azura
06-30-2006, 02:01 PM
froggie n worms ... ;)

fishconnection
06-30-2006, 09:03 PM
So frogs are good for pumping them? How about crickets? I think cockroach can also be helpful in pumping. :p

mimisu_worm
07-01-2006, 12:43 PM
i think SW can pumping up aro.

mr.ius
07-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi guys, sorry to bump in on the topic,:p but i want to ask also regarding the food that you feed to your livestock, making them healthier to feed them to your aro.
Some people said that if you keep large amounts of crickets, its good that you feed them with carrots so that the vitamin A from the carots are tranfered to the crickets, making them healthier and juicier for your aro and its a proven fact.:top:
But my question is, if you want to kept large amount of super worms in your stock, what is the best/ recommended food to feed them with? Ensuring that if you keep them long in your stock in a large amount, they will be plump and juicy with vitamin to be fed and sacrificed to your aro.:D

arofanatics
07-03-2006, 12:52 AM
So frogs are good for pumping them? How about crickets? I think cockroach can also be helpful in pumping. :p

my opinion all diet could pump up ur aro bro... as long as u r aro couldn eat & not boring to any diets as above...
so keep feed them..till they fat

When they get bored, change the menu. thats all.

fishconnection
07-03-2006, 06:29 AM
my opinion all diet could pump up ur aro bro... as long as u r aro couldn eat & not boring to any diets as above...
so keep feed them..till they fat

When they get bored, change the menu. thats all.

Thanks for the information.....:) Well its really true that sometimes arowanas get bored of always eating the same kind of food daily