PDA

View Full Version : TATTOO

evafish
05-16-2007, 02:28 PM
hallo....;) have anyone here love to tattoo..??? i got one tribal star(2-3cm) at my my hand..:D and want to have another one at my back neck ....;) hope fully my husband also will go together with me and make a same tattoo too....cause we didn't have any 'love mark' yet since we marriege....;)and i love to see men in tattoo...:D especially at the leg...awesom... how u look at tattoo peson..?? Is bad ..?? and what kind of tattoo u like..?? which part of body u want to make tattoo..?? why..??or u got something to say about this......;) here got few tribal pic that i copy at webside....:D

evafish
05-16-2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 92&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179300469 (http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 92&d=1179300469)
mine is similar like this....but inside there got a ':love: '.....:D
my husband was a 'traditional Chinese drogon'at his arm and a Japanese guy at his upper leg....:D and i hope he will take another one at his leg...this will look more 'men'...:D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-16-2007, 02:44 PM
i have dragon head on both my chest, arm and body on my upper arm tail at my back and in the middle of my back i have one japanese warrior.:D :D :D oriental yakuza style...

evafish
05-16-2007, 04:43 PM
i have dragon head on both my chest, arm and body on my upper arm tail at my back and in the middle of my back i have one japanese warrior.:D :D :D oriental yakuza style...
wow....:eek: that's a man...:top::D how about your leg..???add some more...;)

azura
05-16-2007, 04:57 PM
i like tat dragon tattoo http://www.webdevlogs.com/wp-includes/images/onion/51.gif http://www.webdevlogs.com/wp-includes/images/onion/d5f02ecd.gif

andhara
05-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I have a lot of tattooes on my body. One of them is small circle, colour white, at the neck and the others are larger than the first one at the back. Everyday I have to spread the jelly thinly, Canesten, on to its.

solarcoaster
05-16-2007, 11:56 PM
I have a lot of tattooes on my body. One of them is small circle, colour white, at the neck and the others are larger than the first one at the back. Everyday I have to spread the jelly thinly, Canesten, on to its.wowww glow in the dark:D :D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-17-2007, 12:45 AM
wow....:eek: that's a man...:top::D how about your leg..???add some more...;):D :D :D not tattoo siao:D :D :D
like u ur tattoo is ur 'love mark'......mine have their own meaning too, "One have to earn their right"......if u get what i meant:D :D :D :D

evafish
05-17-2007, 06:40 AM
:D :D :D not tattoo siao:D :D :D
like u ur tattoo is ur 'love mark'......mine have their own meaning too, "One have to earn their right"......if u get what i meant:D :D :D :Dyap.......:D :D :D but be careful don't work too hard for it....:D :D :D

evafish
05-17-2007, 07:01 AM
I have a lot of tattooes on my body. One of them is small circle, colour white, at the neck and the others are larger than the first one at the back. Everyday I have to spread the jelly thinly, Canesten, on to its.
what a strange tattoo u have:D :D :D i think u should see a doctor:D :D :D

evafish
05-17-2007, 07:19 AM
my brother's got many tattoo mania friends....some of them look 'dirty 'cause too many tattoo on they body ...and hard to see it...:p but i like one of them with the Japanese style ...it similar look like this foto but his was all black....pretty cool....;)

solarcoaster
05-17-2007, 09:08 AM
yap.......:D :D :D but be careful don't work too hard for it....:D :D :D :D :D :D now only
'work behind the scene"..the rough days has pass....

solarcoaster
05-17-2007, 09:09 AM
my brother's got many tattoo mania friends....some of them look 'dirty 'cause too many tattoo on they body ...and hard to see it...:p but i like one of them with the Japanese style ...it similar look like this foto but his was all black....pretty cool....;) wowww "HORI body suit".......can see the signature :D :D :D :D

andhara
05-17-2007, 09:35 AM
wowww glow in the dark:D :D :D :D

Mana ada Panu bisa glow in the dark Boss...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

phandoyo
05-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Kalau ini jenis tatoo apa ya ................. ?

evafish
05-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Kalau ini jenis tatoo apa ya ................. ?
:D :D :D ini adalah jenis human body art penderaan........ternyata bro phandoyo adalah golongan anti tattoo yah......:D :D :D

andhara
05-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Kalo tempat bikin tatto di Jakarta yang bagus dan bersih peralatannya dimana ya?
Professional lah hasilnya.:top:

Tapi bukan yang murah, meriah abis itu kena Hepatitis...:D :D

vankough
05-18-2007, 11:42 AM
I saw a documentary on Discovery channel about Thai tattoo festival where budhism monks are giving mantra tatto. very cool......... hundreds of people getting their tatoo charged/possessed by animal spirits.

these guys with tatoo are bulletproof & stabproof.........that's really something else ha ha ha ha ha ha.

solarcoaster
05-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Kalo tempat bikin tatto di Jakarta yang bagus dan bersih peralatannya dimana ya?
Professional lah hasilnya.:top:

Tapi bukan yang murah, meriah abis itu kena Hepatitis...:D :D
ada tuh di kemang adrenalin park.. tukang tattoo nya namanya bobby, temen udh bikin sama dia oklah... kalo tribal jagoannya tuh. cuman saya alirannya japanese oriental... jd kurang sreg dengan hasil yang di tubuh temen aq

solarcoaster
05-18-2007, 12:00 PM
I saw a documentary on Discovery channel about Thai tattoo festival where budhism monks are giving mantra tatto. very cool......... hundreds of people getting their tatoo charged/possessed by animal spirits.

these guys with tatoo are bulletproof & stabproof.........that's really something else ha ha ha ha ha ha.
yup thats what u can get in THAI, lots of thai people having this kindof tattoo. the tattoo is not made with tattoo gun instead it is made with long sharp needle and perform by buddhist monk..:D :D :D ordinary people(not underworld figure) and some foreigner also getting this tattoo :D :D :D for blessing. i'm one of the latter but already been cover with "japanese warrior" also not bein tatto with machine but with needdles bound together to form the tools we called it " HORI IRREZUMI":D :D :D

phandoyo
05-18-2007, 12:36 PM
:D :D :D ini adalah jenis human body art penderaan........ternyata bro phandoyo adalah golongan anti tattoo yah......:D :D :D

Saya suka lihat tatoo terutama kalau cewe pakai tatoo butterfly , kelihatan sexy gitu lho ... tapi kalau pasang tatoo masih takut .... sakit ga yah ........

andhara
05-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Saya suka lihat tatoo terutama kalau cewe pakai tatoo butterfly , kelihatan sexy gitu lho ... tapi kalau pasang tatoo masih takut .... sakit ga yah ........

Betul Pak...jadi sexy banget kalo butterfly nya ditempel di belakang dekat pinggang...jadi bikin horny ya..:D :D :D

andhara
05-18-2007, 01:54 PM
ada tuh di kemang adrenalin park.. tukang tattoo nya namanya bobby, temen udh bikin sama dia oklah... kalo tribal jagoannya tuh. cuman saya alirannya japanese oriental... jd kurang sreg dengan hasil yang di tubuh temen aq

Kena harga berapaan tuh?
Tepatnya disebelah mana? Maklum baru lulus pesantren nih...

evafish
05-18-2007, 02:38 PM

this is really cool...:cool: just like Angelina jolie....:D sexy too...but someone tell me this kind tattoo can't easy handle..cause it will bring bad luck if we try to do something' bad'....some say have to take a 'flower' bath after make love to make sure his holly tattoo is clearn.....have u guys heard this before....:D

evafish
05-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Kena harga berapaan tuh?
Tepatnya disebelah mana? Maklum baru lulus pesantren nih...
wa wa wa.....ada niat mau bikin satu yah..???:D

evafish
05-18-2007, 02:48 PM
:D Saya suka lihat tatoo terutama kalau cewe pakai tatoo butterfly , kelihatan sexy gitu lho ... tapi kalau pasang tatoo masih takut .... sakit ga yah ........

Betul Pak...jadi sexy banget kalo butterfly nya ditempel di belakang dekat pinggang...jadi bikin horny ya..:D :D :D
sayang sekali guys....gue bukan' sayur' kamu...:D :D :D sebab gue paling benci corak butterfly...terutamanya roses....:D :D :D

evafish
05-18-2007, 02:56 PM
yup thats what u can get in THAI, lots of thai people having this kindof tattoo. the tattoo is not made with tattoo gun instead it is made with long sharp needle and perform by buddhist monk..:D :D :D ordinary people(not underworld figure) and some foreigner also getting this tattoo :D :D :D for blessing. i'm one of the latter but already been cover with "japanese warrior" also not bein tatto with machine but with needdles bound together to form the tools we called it " HORI IRREZUMI":D :D :D
wow..this will much hurt.....:top: very unique taste too....:D :suer:

andhara
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
wa wa wa.....ada niat mau bikin satu yah..???:D

Tanggung kalo cuma satu...tetapi dua atau tiga Boss..:D :D :D

evafish
05-18-2007, 08:02 PM
dua atau tiga tu memang bagus , tapi jangan sampai mau spread jelly kat atasnya....:D :D :D

rudinugraha
05-18-2007, 08:54 PM

Boss.., jadi ingat jaman SD dulu..., beli aja permen karet yang dibungkusnya ada gambar, tinggal dijilatin ke lidah lalu tempel terserah dimana dah...!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:top:

Btw, masih ada nggak tuh permen karet di pasaran...???:confused::confus ed::D:D:D

andhara
05-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Boss.., jadi ingat jaman SD dulu..., beli aja permen karet yang dibungkusnya ada gambar, tinggal dijilatin ke lidah lalu tempel terserah dimana dah...!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:top:

Btw, masih ada nggak tuh permen karet di pasaran...???:confused::confus ed::D:D:D

Seingat gue masih ada permen karet yang kertas pembungkusnya seperti itu. Tapi kualitasnya gak tahan lama Boss.:eviltounge:

Tapi kalo yang agak bagus kualitas gambar & tempelannya gue inget Sozzis yang ada hadiahnya seperti permen karet jaman dulu.:)

evafish
05-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Seingat gue masih ada permen karet yang kertas pembungkusnya seperti itu. Tapi kualitasnya gak tahan lama Boss.:eviltounge:

Tapi kalo yang agak bagus kualitas gambar & tempelannya gue inget Sozzis yang ada hadiahnya seperti permen karet jaman dulu.:)
jangan fikir banyak lagi.....:cool: terus bikin satu aja...:D :D :D tapi jangan bikin yang digambarkan oleh bro phandoyo...geri nya....:D :D
http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 03&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179446914[/IMG] (http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 03&d=1179446914)]

solarcoaster
05-19-2007, 12:41 PM
kupu kupu malam:D :D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Betul Pak...jadi sexy banget kalo butterfly nya ditempel di belakang dekat pinggang...jadi bikin horny ya..:D :D :Dpas didaerah tempat nonggolnya tali G-STRing:D :D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-19-2007, 12:46 PM
dua atau tiga tu memang bagus , tapi jangan sampai mau spread jelly kat atasnya....:D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: nga boleh spread jelly....mungkin bolehnya pake "margarine" kali.... atau..........sosis daging:D :D :D ......wah neng eva suka yang rame rame yach.......nakal yah.......:D :D :D :D

andhara
05-19-2007, 01:31 PM
pas didaerah tempat nonggolnya tali G-STRing:D :D :D :D

Di dekat anu lebih sreng gitu....:eek: :eek: :eek:

evafish
05-19-2007, 02:01 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: nga boleh spread jelly....mungkin bolehnya pake "margarine" kali.... atau..........sosis daging:D :D :D ......wah neng eva suka yang rame rame yach.......nakal yah.......:D :D :D :D
****:eviltounge: :eviltounge: :eviltounge: ****

evafish
05-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Di dekat anu lebih sreng gitu....:eek: :eek: :eek:

pas didaerah tempat nonggolnya tali G-STRing:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D .....

solarcoaster
05-19-2007, 09:46 PM
:D :D :D .....woww nice ass... kelapa tua bersantan... bokongnya juga masih yahud yah...:top: :top: :top: :top: bener bener terawat:D :D :D :D

andhara
05-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Mengkilapnya "Silicon Glaze" kalah jauh Boss....

rudinugraha
05-19-2007, 09:53 PM
bokongnya juga masih yahud yah...:top: :top: :top: :top: bener bener terawat:D :D :D :D

Betul Boss,....dan kayaknya di Tanning pake lampu NAN deh ........!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

solarcoaster
05-19-2007, 10:03 PM
diliatin belakangnya dulu biar kite kite pada ngiler... sampe ngences ngences tar baru diliatin depannya..:D :D :D :D tapi apakah ini termasuk"pantat merayu muka penipunya bro andhara":confused: :confused: kalo iya sih.... wuih anda kurang beruntung coba lagi.....:D :D :D :D udah kaya tutup botol NU tea neh....

andhara
05-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Hoy...cucu Kyai jangan disebut-sebut dong...kan gue selalu dijalan yang lurus-lurus aja nih...:D :D :D

evafish
05-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Hoy...cucu Kyai jangan disebut-sebut dong...kan gue selalu dijalan yang lurus-lurus aja nih...:D :D :D
tipu.....:eviltounge: mana ada lurus.....:D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-20-2007, 12:24 AM
tipu.....:eviltounge: mana ada lurus.....:D :D :D
lha tau nyerong kekiri yah.........wah.... neng eva nakal yah.........

andhara
05-20-2007, 02:04 AM
lha tau nyerong kekiri yah.........wah.... neng eva nakal yah.........

Biasanya sih agak ke kanan dan atas dikit...:top:

evafish
05-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Biasanya sih agak ke kanan dan atas dikit...:top:
:eviltounge: :eviltounge: :eviltounge:

solarcoaster
05-20-2007, 10:09 AM
:eviltounge: :eviltounge: :eviltounge:
panjang yah lidahnya... terus ada tai lalat lagi di dagunya...:D :D :D biasanya sih.. kalo ada tai lalat disono.... hot................:D :D :D :D :D

evafish
05-20-2007, 10:13 AM
panjang yah lidahnya... terus ada tai lalat lagi di dagunya...:D :D :D biasanya sih.. kalo ada tai lalat disono.... hot................:D :D :D :D :D
aii.....bukan tahi lalat tu....kesan pijitan pimple lah......:eviltounge:

andhara
05-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Disekitarnya ada tahi lalat atau bukan yang penting harus bersih Boss...antiseptic harus tetap disediakan...:top:

evafish
05-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Disekitarnya ada tahi lalat atau bukan yang penting harus bersih Boss...antiseptic harus tetap disediakan...:top:
what for..????:eek: :eviltounge: :D

solarcoaster
05-20-2007, 05:41 PM
what for..????:eek: :eviltounge: :D
biar nga spread diseases:D :D :D :D , coba tuh lidah di pierce.....uihhhhh mantap bo.....bisa gelisah tuh...... geli geli basah maksudnya......:D :D :D

fishcopat
05-21-2007, 01:41 AM
nah...akhirnya ada juga pic bu eva,walau cuma hidung ampe dagu tetep akan saya save..ntar sapa tau ada pic dari hidung keatas..saya bikin puzzle dan ketauan dah gemana wujud aslinya bu eva hehehehe:D :D :D

fishcopat
05-21-2007, 01:45 AM
kalo diperhatikan..mirip seperti bibir dan dagunya maribeth yach?:D :D

FlazhX
05-21-2007, 05:16 AM
nah...akhirnya ada juga pic bu eva,walau cuma hidung ampe dagu tetep akan saya save..ntar sapa tau ada pic dari hidung keatas..saya bikin puzzle dan ketauan dah gemana wujud aslinya bu eva hehehehe:D :D :D
Hahahahhahahah....Bro Fishcopat pantang menyerah yah:p :p ...

evafish
05-21-2007, 06:43 AM
............:D :D :D ..............

phandoyo
05-21-2007, 07:07 AM

Iya betul , jangan-jangan adiknya maribeth dengan tatoo dipundak ........

andhara
05-21-2007, 10:54 PM

Loh gue lihatnya seperti Gong Li...:D :D :D

andhara
05-21-2007, 10:55 PM

Loh gue lihatnya seperti Gong Li...:D :D :D....atau Ami Yip ya?:eek:

solarcoaster
05-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Loh gue lihatnya seperti Gong Li...:D :D :D
dliat dari sisi mana nih......:eek: :eek: :eek: GONG GONG kali......:D :D :D :D :D bisa masuk kalo lagi malu.. ditiup tiup keluar lagi:D :D :D banyak tuh di jual di BARITO mau dari yang kecil sampe gede ada....:D :D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Iya betul , jangan-jangan adiknya maribeth dengan tatoo dipundak ........kalo depannya begini yah:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:wahhhhh seperguruan:D :D :D :D

evafish
05-22-2007, 09:20 AM
peep....wrong answer..:D :D :Dgue bukan this type.....tattoo nya udah jadi 'rojak'.....
http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 41&stc=1&d=1179705792

evafish
05-22-2007, 09:25 AM
kalo depannya begini yah:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:wahhhhh seperguruan:D :D :D :D
http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 49&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179769748 (http://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 49&d=1179769748)
wow....:eek: cool...;) kolo lu mirip macam ni...memang tiap-tiap hari gue rindukan lu....:D :D :D

solarcoaster
05-22-2007, 11:59 AM
wow....:eek: cool...;) kolo lu mirip macam ni...memang tiap-tiap hari gue rindukan lu....:D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D rindu apanya nih.....kan belon ketemu mosos udh rindu rinduan.... wuihh rayuannya maut juga yah.... memang beber kata pepatah" kambing tetangga lebih bandot":D :D :D :D
btw this is my first tattoo

andhara
05-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Uhuk..uhuk...uhuk...huueeekkkk k:eek:

solarcoaster
05-23-2007, 09:02 PM
peep....wrong answer..:D :D :Dgue bukan this type.....tattoo nya udah jadi 'rojak'.....
MADAM EVA LAGI MANDI :D :D :D :D :D

andhara
05-23-2007, 09:41 PM

Boss, tampak depannya dong...please:cry: :cry: :cry:

kerogawa
05-24-2007, 02:15 AM
i'm affraid when i become a grandfather, later i'll feel childish as well as not being respected because of the tattoo.....

no offense yea.. just to share my points of tattoo.. however, i like to see the design of tattoo.. but not to put one of those due to that reason above..

evafish
05-24-2007, 07:50 AM
i'm affraid when i become a grandfather, later i'll feel childish as well as not being respected because of the tattoo.....

no offense yea.. just to share my points of tattoo.. however, i like to see the design of tattoo.. but not to put one of those due to that reason above..
no no no.....your grandchild will think that u are the greatest grandpa cause the tattoo is the symbolic of' cool 'and the higher respect for yourself of cause your body too....this nothing to do with childish.....me also will become grandmom after 20 years...but i still didn't feel any regret.......;) this was my opinion ...so no hard feeling yah...;)

evafish
05-24-2007, 08:19 AM
what a awesome tattoo.....:love: :love: :love: theses my type , but very sad my husband never let me to have it....:p he say'over my dead body'....u know the meaning..i won't dare to challenge his tempestuous......:D :D :D