PDA

View Full Version : What your favourite article

JD Winata
07-12-2005, 11:16 AM
I had a lot of fish literature and will be happy to share it all , but too many to be uploaded in such a short time , suggest me which article you prefered to ok?

DYO
07-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Dear Mr. JD,

Actually, I learn a lot from your article in keeping my SR such as water chemestry, colourize and treatment,maximalisation aro and increasing aro eating habits. And how about if i suggesting what makes aro died with no caution before. Because it happens with my friend`s aro, night before he saw his aro is okey, and the morning the aro die :confused: :confused: :confused: . What a waste, after keeping for 5 month, bought it's when 22 cm and growing to 38 cm, waiting for enjoying colour development...... hik .....hik ....hik.....

JD Winata
07-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Well , shit happens ! no , its a joke sorry.
Apparently some sudden death case happens and i heard some case from my own friends too,
There are some factor of sudden deaths (without precaution warning or syndrome) :
1. Electrical shock , some underwater device could stun your fish lethally
2. Food poisonous , some toxicated syndrome occyurs very fast and sudden , put attention on your filtration media , some backwash effect on active carbon or zeolit could be lethal in just 3-4 hours in cycle. Also common problems is polluted food (cricket or frog) contaminated with pesticide or herbicide, so always clean and wash your aro's food first