PDA

View Full Version : Colour Issue

JD Winata
08-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Guys ,perhaps all of you have heard or seeing that some arowana looks much ( i do mean much) different to average aros , so there also a rumours and talks elsewhere about how thats could happens .
First , as a hobbyist and enthushiast i could say positively that this could happens and not some extraordinary things to do and very possible or may i said easy to achieve .
But the question is , would you willing enough to do all the mess to achieve that goals?
Many bully said it is not possible , it is drugsted /doped arowana and else , and we ll see the facts that this is totally possible .
First do you all have ever notice the breed of Red arowana in captivity has reach or dare i said a high breed variety now , with selections of high quality breeder adult fish and high colourize protein food ( crickets ,prawns etc) then i said Red Arowana has reach much better colouration than native aro on the habitats . You may check the juveniles photos from 4-5years ago and compare to today juvenile's photos then watch the different of colouration .
I did some experimental on treatment and tanning process , for example like kind of diet of foods , tanning with different types of lamp and sunray, water chemistry parameter adjust the pH and gH and salintiy and the influence to fish colour . And i dare to say it is possible to reach adult full colouration in much faster time leap (said 3-4years to full red BloodRed rather than 9-10years) and i still have some test to do with ChiliRed.
What i'm still confuse is there generally achieved or some genetics has so much influence on that , so perhaps i ll do some test again to few new batch of Bloodred then.
So if you want to get colouration like the best your fish could achieve , dont worry about any negatives issue or rumours , stay tune to our articles and prove it for your self

Y4nt0
08-26-2005, 10:17 AM
JD :So if you want to get colouration like the best your fish could achieve , dont worry about any negatives issue or rumours , stay tune to our articles and prove it for your self

good messaged ;)

Pokoke yeng arep takon or tuku or ngopeni or etc arowarna, takon aro seing expret (JD Winata, Defro, N1wan pros shop, dkk) neng forum kene wae yo..!