N1wanRed FORUMS

N1wanRed FORUMS (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/index.php)
-   Be Bas (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   TATTOO (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/showthread.php?t=6954)

evafish 05-16-2007 02:28 PM

TATTOO

6 Attachment(s)
hallo....;) have anyone here love to tattoo..??? i got one tribal star(2-3cm) at my my hand..:D and want to have another one at my back neck ....;) hope fully my husband also will go together with me and make a same tattoo too....cause we didn't have any 'love mark' yet since we marriege....;)and i love to see men in tattoo...:D especially at the leg...awesom... how u look at tattoo peson..?? Is bad ..?? and what kind of tattoo u like..?? which part of body u want to make tattoo..?? why..??or u got something to say about this......;) here got few tribal pic that i copy at webside....:D

evafish 05-16-2007 02:33 PM

Re: TATTOO

Quote:

mine is similar like this....but inside there got a ':love: '.....:D
my husband was a 'traditional Chinese drogon'at his arm and a Japanese guy at his upper leg....:D and i hope he will take another one at his leg...this will look more 'men'...:D :D :D

solarcoaster 05-16-2007 02:44 PM

i have dragon head on both my chest, arm and body on my upper arm tail at my back and in the middle of my back i have one japanese warrior.:D :D :D oriental yakuza style...

evafish 05-16-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 89584)
i have dragon head on both my chest, arm and body on my upper arm tail at my back and in the middle of my back i have one japanese warrior.:D :D :D oriental yakuza style...

wow....:eek: that's a man...:top::D how about your leg..???add some more...;)

azura 05-16-2007 04:57 PM

i like tat dragon tattoo

andhara 05-16-2007 10:27 PM

I have a lot of tattooes on my body. One of them is small circle, colour white, at the neck and the others are larger than the first one at the back. Everyday I have to spread the jelly thinly, Canesten, on to its.

solarcoaster 05-16-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andhara (Post 89624)
I have a lot of tattooes on my body. One of them is small circle, colour white, at the neck and the others are larger than the first one at the back. Everyday I have to spread the jelly thinly, Canesten, on to its.

wowww glow in the dark:D :D :D :D

solarcoaster 05-17-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evafish (Post 89598)
wow....:eek: that's a man...:top::D how about your leg..???add some more...;)

:D :D :D not tattoo siao:D :D :D
like u ur tattoo is ur 'love mark'......mine have their own meaning too, "One have to earn their right"......if u get what i meant:D :D :D :D

evafish 05-17-2007 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 89636)
:D :D :D not tattoo siao:D :D :D
like u ur tattoo is ur 'love mark'......mine have their own meaning too, "One have to earn their right"......if u get what i meant:D :D :D :D

yap.......:D :D :D but be careful don't work too hard for it....:D :D :D

evafish 05-17-2007 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andhara (Post 89624)

what a strange tattoo u have:D :D :D i think u should see a doctor:D :D :D

evafish 05-17-2007 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my brother's got many tattoo mania friends....some of them look 'dirty 'cause too many tattoo on they body ...and hard to see it...:p but i like one of them with the Japanese style ...it similar look like this foto but his was all black....pretty cool....;)

solarcoaster 05-17-2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evafish (Post 89640)
yap.......:D :D :D but be careful don't work too hard for it....:D :D :D

:D :D :D now only
'work behind the scene"..the rough days has pass....

solarcoaster 05-17-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evafish (Post 89646)
my brother's got many tattoo mania friends....some of them look 'dirty 'cause too many tattoo on they body ...and hard to see it...:p but i like one of them with the Japanese style ...it similar look like this foto but his was all black....pretty cool....;)

wowww "HORI body suit".......can see the signature :D :D :D :D

andhara 05-17-2007 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 89634)
wowww glow in the dark:D :D :D :D

Mana ada Panu bisa glow in the dark Boss...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

phandoyo 05-18-2007 07:09 AM

Kalau ini jenis tatoo apa ya ................. ?