View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:11 AM   #1
amkri
NAC 115

Default misteri tandukan Zidane

hari ini hampir semua koran nasional mengangkat masalah tandukan zidan....bahkan gak sedikit yg menempatkan cerita pelecehan materazzi di Head Line.....sy cuplik yg versi The Sun.....biar seru gossipnya........

Silakan buka di http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2006310771,00.html atau http://www.pialadunia.

EXCLUSIVESick taunt that riled ZZ

What did you say? ... Italian 'curses' Zidane
RELATED STORIES• The Sun Says

RELATED WEBSITES• Sun Sport

FULL NEWS INDEXBy ALEX PEAKE
ZINEDINE Zidane headbutted an Italian in the World Cup Final over a vile slur on his ill mother Malika, it was claimed last night.
A lip-reader told The Sun that Marco Materazzi called Zidane a “son of a terrorist whore” before the French Algerian was sent off in Sunday’s explosive match.
It came as Zidane was named the World Cup player of the tournament yesterday, despite his red-card shame.
A French Football Federation source said: “If you insult Zidane’s mother you are asking for trouble. Combine such words with a reference to terrorism, which French Algerians are very sensitive about, and a violent reaction might appear inevitable.”

Take zat! ... French skipper butts Materazzi

Malika was taken ill on Sunday and admitted to hospital.
Alex Hayes, London correspondent for French sports newspaper L’Equipe, said: “On that day, with his mother being unwell, it wasn’t a clever thing, or the right thing to say.” The clash that ended Zidane’s glittering career in disgrace came after Materazzi tweaked his NIPPLE.
Top lip-reader Marianne Frere revealed the Italian told Zidane — who understands the language after playing for Juventus — a high ball was “not for feccia like you”.
Feccia is an Italian insult meaning scum or s**t.

Off his feet ... opponent crashes to the ground
Picture: REUTERS

Zidane smiled at Materazzi as he walked away. But there was another exchange, Zidane turned and floored him with a butt to the chest. The lip-reader claimed the Italian had said: “We all know you are the son of a terrorist whore.”
He added: “Viffanculo”. (f*** off). A source close to the Italian squad claimed that after twisting Zidane’s nipple, Materazzi asked him: “What, don’t you like it?” The French captain replied: “A bit too hard to turn me on.”
But Materazzi shouted: “Well, I did it that way because I know that’s how your mother likes it.”
Italy won 5-3 on penalties, with Zidane missing the shootout in his final match before retirement.
Midfielder Zidane is French-born but fiercely proud of his roots in Algeria, a former French colony.

Off you go ... ref shows red card to Zidane

And last night a cousin claimed ex-Everton defender Materazzi called him a terrorist to get him sent off. Rabah Zidane said the Italian chose the “most vicious insult he could muster”.
He added: “My cousin is gentle but was provoked by a truly savage insult.”
Dad-of-four Zidane has refused to reveal publicly what provoked him to launch the attack.

OK pal ... Henry consoles Trezeguet yesterday

But his agent Alain Migliaccio said: “I am not justifying his actions but the Italian said something very bad. He just cracked.”
Materazzi yesterday denied calling Zidane a terrorist. He said: “It is absolutely not true. I’m ignorant. I don’t know what the word means.”
Materazzi’s agent denied any racist slur — and said the attack came when Zidane offered to swap shirts later and the Italian replied: “‘I’d rather take the shirt off your wife.”
Zidane was FIFA’s World Player of the year three times and became the most expensive player in history when he joined Real Madrid for £47million in 2001.

Victory parade ... Italian team in Rome last night

French president Jacques Chirac hailed him as “a genius of world football” as he greeted the French squad in Paris. He added: “You are also a man of heart, commitment, conviction. That’s why France admires and loves you.”
Zidane had to be coaxed on to a balcony in front of 15,000 fans — and stayed just TEN SECONDS.
amkri is offline   Reply With Quote